Updated: Feb 25, 2021
Christmas can still be fun and tasty without a tipple. To show you how, we got creative and put together a non alcoholic homemade mulled wine recipe which is of course suitable for expecting mother’s.
* 1 tbs of ground cinnamon or 1 cinnamon stick
* 1tbs nutmeg
* 1 star anise
* 1/2 tsb of brown sugar
* 1/2 a lemon just the juice
* 1/2 pint of cloudy apple juice
* 1/2 pint of pomegranate juice
* 1 tsb of honey
* 1 orange sliced
1. Add the spices, fruit, sugar and juices, then bring to the boil
2, Remove the fruit pieces and spices
3.Add the honey and leave to infuse for two hours
4. Slowly reheat in a saucepan and serve warm.