Must Have Pregnancy Products
Pregnancy is an adventure like no other and one that is cherished by many women. Despite this, it can be uncomfortable and exhausting! We have compiled a list of five must have pregnancy products, that we think makes pregnancy a much more comfortable experience, so you can spend more time loving your bump.
1. Invest in a good maternity bra, you want one that is comfortable to wear and will stretch to accommodate your growing bust. It’s necessary to support your back and breasts during pregnancy to help ease aches and pains.
2. Pregnancy pillows are a must for a good night’s sleep and to prevent aches and pains in the morning. You can get pillows that support many areas of the body, your back, knees or just your bump, depending on what suits you best.
3. Take the time to document this special time in your life by buying a journal you can keep. We sell a great Baby Bump Journal on our website and in our First Trimester Pregnancy Gift Box, you can find these here: www.pregnancymoonbox.com or find us on Etsy!
4. If you are often in the car, you should buy a tummy shield to put on the seat belt. These redirect the seat belt away from your bump, making journeys much more comfortable. They have been crash tested to ensure the seat belt works as intended but without any possible intrusion into the belly.
5. Your belly is going to grow and it’s likely it will itch, and you may get stretch marks, investing in some belly skin products will help these. Stretch mark oil will calm your stretch marks throughout pregnancy however is also effective after birth to help the marks fade. Any maternity-friendly moisturiser or body butter will help the itching by hydrating the skin.
Of course, none of these are essential however they will make your pregnancy an even more enjoyable experience. There are many more pregnancy must haves that we haven’t mentioned, so if you can think of any good ones, please comment them down below for our other readers!